Caoba Woods & Designs is a company whose core line of business is entirely focused on designing, installing and upgrading wood furniture, such as book shelves, closets, doors, windows, trims, frames and kitchen cabinets.
Some of my core Carpentry competencies are:
- Cost Estimation
- Cabinet Installation
- Interior/Exterior painting
My job duties in a nutshell:
- Work directly with customers to ensure they are getting all their furniture pieces
- Managed production schedule to ensure timely furniture delivery
- fixed and maintained previously-created furniture pieces
- Managed building materials, machinery, and tools according to project plans and specifications.
- Assisted in all phases of construction projects from startup to final closeout
- Read specifications on blueprints, building plans, or architectural sketches to prepare projects and determine dimensions and materials needed.
"I speak Spanish and English"